<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, October 12, 2009

Taking a break from packing...

Weird day at work today. I'd mentioned earlier that S had been out sick or something? It was all mysterious and we had to scramble to cover her shifts. We got an email from Boss (from the beach somewhere) saying she'd be back on Monday and to go back to the normal schedule. She was supposed to be in at 9:30 this morning, but when I got in at 11, she still wasn't there. J tested Boss to see if we should check on her, or perhaps we misunderstood. He called back a few minutes later and said that S would not be coming back. Ever.

Awwwwwkward.

I'll probably call her in a couple days, but things are too hectic right now to stay plugged into her drama.

Then I got home this evening and the kids were all abuzz... there's a neighbor kid who's been a little shithead trouble maker, fighting with DS's friends, being pushy and obnoxious, an obvious bully in the making. I've repeatedly encouraged both kids to keep a wide distance. This afternoon, he picked another fight with their buddy, and his Crazy Assed Mom came out and joined the fray, screaming and cussing at everyone who was there (including my kids, TYVM). By the time it was done, she'd turned on her own son: jerked him up by his shirt collar, threw him down to the ground and started kicking him. IN FRONT OF A CROWD OF PEOPLE. Their buddy's mom called the police, who are no strangers to her address, aparently. But naturally they didn't arrest her, and told her that if they were called to her address again, she'd be going to jail.

I can't move out of this place fast enough. Needless to say, the kids aren't allowed to play outside anymore.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?