<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Work: once again, J has screwed up, twice, actually. And both are documentably hers, and BOTH are mistakes that ding our score. Somehow she managed to let someone open an account and only sign the signature card in one place, she didn't even look at the page before they left, and naturally the customer is in no hurry to come back to sign again in the right place. Ding! And then she processed a deposit in my account for me, and then ran it through branch capture out of order. It sucks that my name is on it, but that really only proves that I didn't do it, since we're not allowed to run our own tranactions, and her teller number is stamped all over the transaction. And Boss WILL research the hit on our score, and he WILL see she did it. I just don't get why she's screwing up so much, and why they're such basic mistakes?? It makes me nervous, because I know Kharma's a bitch, and if I enjoy her little screw ups too much, I'm bound to make an even bigger one.

We've started packing in ernest in the past few days. I'm tyring hard not to get totally stressed about it--the chaos is really unnerving, mess everywhere, boxes everywhere. It's impossible to move without chaos. And with all the other shit going on in my life, chaos is the last thing I need. But the kids only have 3 days of school this week, then a short fall break. We see the diabetes specialist on Thursday, and my parents are coming on Friday to help us move. They'll be here all weekend, but naturally I have to work Saturday and Sunday. Poop. Right now we've packed and moved quite a bit, and it's become obvious that we just have WAY. TOO. MUCH. STUFF. I've been obsessively throwing stuff away and we still have way too much stuff. If only I could just wish it all over there, all cleaned up and put away...

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?