Thursday, December 31, 2009
Drama drama drama. I do not have time or energy for people's drama. And yet here I am, bitching about drama. Why can't people just behave?
D-ball came in late to work on Tuesday saying that his sister is in the hospital, and he needed to stay with her for a while so his mom could come home and shower and get some rest before going back. Makes sense, I suppose. Then yesterday, which happened to be Cash Shipment Day (remember last week's drama?), J blithely said to him as he sat their during a slow moment: "You know, if you need to be with your sister, you should go." Now what idiot would say something like that? Seriously, did she not think he would jump on this opportunity to get the fuck up and LEAVE?? Of course he did. And then guess what? She had no 2nd person to do cash shipment. It was 1pm and I realized that B and I were both scheduled to leave at 4:30, leaving J and S to do cash shipment and run teller line alone? Not possible. Tick, tock, tick, tock, nobody figured this out. I sat back and waited for all hell to break loose, because DUH, why would you send someone home (especially if they aren't the one who is sick) without making sure all their duties are covered first? 3:30 rolls around and B says, "When do you leave? We still haven't had the cash delivery. OMG, who's gonna do cash shipment?" Hehehe.
Sure enough, both B and I had to stay til 6pm to do cash shipment, which didn't arrive until 5pm. Once again, we've got overtime because J fucked up. "Oh, Gee, I didn't think of that."
Frankly, I wonder what her real motive is. Is she trying to set Dustin up to get fired? Is she trying to manipulate the schedule so that she's "accidentally" forced to do cash shipment alone (i.e.: potential theft!)? Or is she really just that stupid?
Ah, but the cherry on the whole event? Around 4:50, before the cash arrived, D-ball's mom called, looking for him. Oh dear, he's not at the hospital, at his sister's bedside? Big surprise.
D-ball came in late to work on Tuesday saying that his sister is in the hospital, and he needed to stay with her for a while so his mom could come home and shower and get some rest before going back. Makes sense, I suppose. Then yesterday, which happened to be Cash Shipment Day (remember last week's drama?), J blithely said to him as he sat their during a slow moment: "You know, if you need to be with your sister, you should go." Now what idiot would say something like that? Seriously, did she not think he would jump on this opportunity to get the fuck up and LEAVE?? Of course he did. And then guess what? She had no 2nd person to do cash shipment. It was 1pm and I realized that B and I were both scheduled to leave at 4:30, leaving J and S to do cash shipment and run teller line alone? Not possible. Tick, tock, tick, tock, nobody figured this out. I sat back and waited for all hell to break loose, because DUH, why would you send someone home (especially if they aren't the one who is sick) without making sure all their duties are covered first? 3:30 rolls around and B says, "When do you leave? We still haven't had the cash delivery. OMG, who's gonna do cash shipment?" Hehehe.
Sure enough, both B and I had to stay til 6pm to do cash shipment, which didn't arrive until 5pm. Once again, we've got overtime because J fucked up. "Oh, Gee, I didn't think of that."
Frankly, I wonder what her real motive is. Is she trying to set Dustin up to get fired? Is she trying to manipulate the schedule so that she's "accidentally" forced to do cash shipment alone (i.e.: potential theft!)? Or is she really just that stupid?
Ah, but the cherry on the whole event? Around 4:50, before the cash arrived, D-ball's mom called, looking for him. Oh dear, he's not at the hospital, at his sister's bedside? Big surprise.
Comments:
Post a Comment