<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, January 11, 2010

I avoided posting this because I was far too pissed off to deal with it, but alas, here goes.

Friday (or was it Thursday? ah who cares), it was raining Fuck-ups at work again. 90% of them J's of course. I would get a little pang of "Ha-ha!" every time I found one, and would have to remind myself not to enjoy her failures too much, Kharma's a bitch. Sure enough, late that afternoon, Boss called me into the back room. Turns out I had taken a deposit from a customer who was kiting checks and had blown up his account. The total amount of two seperate deposits was over $500, so it was an automatic write-up. I could kill somebody, I was so pissed. I don't remember the customer enough to know why I took the deposits without questioning it. Boss showed me a note on the account saying to hold all deposits, but I swear it couldn't have been there or I wouldn't have accepted them. Pissed. Super-fucking pissed. Of course he was cool about it--reassuring me that he knows it doesn't reflect on the quality of my work, that he still trusts my judgement, blah blah blah. Just don't let it happen again.

Right. I hate theives and liars. I want to spit on half the people who come to the teller window anymore.

We had a branch meeting this weekend. J was a little late, so we had to wait on her before we could start. She was late because she got held up in the line at Starbucks, where she was buying Boss a coffee.

Then today, Boss was frantically trying to redo this month's schedule. I waited patiently for an explanation. Finally, it came: J's husband has just been promoted, and they're transfering him to South Carolina! She put in her two weeks last Friday.

Mwwwaahahahahahahahahaha!!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?