Friday, April 16, 2010
OK, I'm calm again. And chagrinned.
I emailed DD's teacher asking some questions about the trip/readings, telling her I wanted some clarification before I decided exactly what to do. She had the nurse call me directly. Turns out it's a meter malfunction, that she really DID do all the tests she was supposed to. They just don't appear to have been saved on the meter. The nurse kept written logs, too, so she read some of them off to me. I feel bad for having gotten so angry, but I'm glad I didn't light into DD over it right away.
The nurse wasn't present when DD fainted, so it's possible that she had tested in the 35 range but the nurse didn't write it down. The nurse told me that DD was awake but weak and lightheaded when she got there, she was given some apple juice and perked up quite quickly.
*sigh*
I emailed DD's teacher asking some questions about the trip/readings, telling her I wanted some clarification before I decided exactly what to do. She had the nurse call me directly. Turns out it's a meter malfunction, that she really DID do all the tests she was supposed to. They just don't appear to have been saved on the meter. The nurse kept written logs, too, so she read some of them off to me. I feel bad for having gotten so angry, but I'm glad I didn't light into DD over it right away.
The nurse wasn't present when DD fainted, so it's possible that she had tested in the 35 range but the nurse didn't write it down. The nurse told me that DD was awake but weak and lightheaded when she got there, she was given some apple juice and perked up quite quickly.
*sigh*
Comments:
Post a Comment