<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, April 18, 2010

What a crappy workday. I hate working Sundays. I ought to enjoy it more--after all, there's very little work to do. I waited on all of 3 people all afternoon.

#1 was illiterate and needed me to fill out his Western Union form for him.
#2 handed me $76 in crumpled singles to deposit, then sat there shifting from foot to foot and sighing heavily while I counted it, then bitched loudly when I came to a different total than she had.
#3 had a handwritten check from a church to cash. I looked up her account information, wrote the account number on the back of the check, then when I entered the information into the computer it showed her account was negative $96. She couldn't believe I wouldn't cash her check for her unless she deposited what she owed. How DARE I take HER money?!? One of these days I'm just gonna shoot back, "Bitch, you took OUR money first. Pay it back or go somewhere else."

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?