Sunday, June 20, 2010
OK, I've got to stop reading WebMD. I've noticed that my lymph nodes in my throat were very tender. I've also got swollen tender lumps in the roof of my mouth. On and off for the past few days, they swell and recede, sometimes even feeling hot to the touch. Add to that the nodes in my armpits are sore as hell, and my mind starts running away with all the things that might mean. So I Google. Bad idea. Turns out I have several symptoms associated with lymphoma. Night sweats, fevers that come and go, exhaustion, unexplained coughing/shortness of breath, skin blushing (I keep getting these red patches on the backs of my arms). After having 6 different visits to 3 different doctors in the past 3 months, I'm going to have to just let it go and believe that they'd have caught something by now if there was something else to be worried about. Besides, it turns out that swollen lymph nodes can also be associated with Sjogren's Syndrome, too. Blah.
Comments:
Post a Comment