Saturday, August 07, 2010
They're fucking with me again, I swear. As I stated in my last post, Boss said that the Asst. Mgr job would be posted "in the next few weeks". The very fucking DAY it was posted. Good thing I didn't wait to look, I guess, right? So I updated my profile on the company career website and applied. I got a bounce-back message thanking me for applying, and this:
The recruiter responsible for the job for which you have applied will contact eligible employees and schedule interviews. Employees wishing to transfer or be promoted must meet the following criteria to be considered for a position:
• Free of any verbal warnings in the past ninety (90) days
• Free of any written warnings in the past six (6) months
• No transfers to or from any other department or location in the past six (6) months
• Employed at the Bank for at least 6 months
Dammit I can't find a reference to the last time I got written up. I don't know the exact date. I have no freaking idea. There was one in early January, but there was a 2nd incident shortly afterward, and I don't know when. If it's when I think it was, then I WON'T QUALIFY, but just a few days! Fuck.
The recruiter responsible for the job for which you have applied will contact eligible employees and schedule interviews. Employees wishing to transfer or be promoted must meet the following criteria to be considered for a position:
• Free of any verbal warnings in the past ninety (90) days
• Free of any written warnings in the past six (6) months
• No transfers to or from any other department or location in the past six (6) months
• Employed at the Bank for at least 6 months
Dammit I can't find a reference to the last time I got written up. I don't know the exact date. I have no freaking idea. There was one in early January, but there was a 2nd incident shortly afterward, and I don't know when. If it's when I think it was, then I WON'T QUALIFY, but just a few days! Fuck.
Comments:
Post a Comment