Friday, October 22, 2010
Is it bad that my blog now reads like I'm obsessed with Boss and S-hole's fuckups?? I certainly FEEL justified, but perhaps on screen it reads more desperately or bitter than appropriate...
That said, GIRRRRL, you won't beLIEVE what S-hole did now!
Just had to slip that in, sorry. As you may know, when a new employee starts doing teller transactions, they have a very low dollar limit on transactions they can do without a supervisor's OK. So J, the New Guy, has the lowest limit possible right now, and he dutifully goes to the rest of us for approvals on higher transactions. No big. Aparently yesterday, someone deposited a money order for $950 along with some cash. S-hole approved it. Turns out it was fraud. Big time, flat out, how the FUCK did you not see that was fake FRAUD. Boss was SICK about it. He seemed extremely frustrated, but more worried than mad.
Since S-hole approved it, it'll come back on him when it charges back. Now I really have to PRAY that he got a write-up in the fray of last month's drama. I have to wonder what will happen to him... naturally, I expect Boss will do everything he can to "protect" him. But since he did very little to protect me when I had the $200 bad check charge back, I wonder what he's even capable of doing. If he doesn't get written up, I'll be PISSED.
On a more positive note, I applied for an Assistant Manager position with another branch. The commute would be horriffic, and I'm sure they have their own candidate on staff they'll want to promote, but I am in it for both the experience of the interview and to make Boss wet his pants when he sees how serious I am about leaving. In fact, their manager called, and I happened to pick up the phone. A few minutes later, Boss asked me why they called. I told him flat out I was scheduling an interview with them. He acted all happy for me and said "That's great!" and all, then asked, "Where you going to tell me?"
Yeah, eventually.
That said, GIRRRRL, you won't beLIEVE what S-hole did now!
Just had to slip that in, sorry. As you may know, when a new employee starts doing teller transactions, they have a very low dollar limit on transactions they can do without a supervisor's OK. So J, the New Guy, has the lowest limit possible right now, and he dutifully goes to the rest of us for approvals on higher transactions. No big. Aparently yesterday, someone deposited a money order for $950 along with some cash. S-hole approved it. Turns out it was fraud. Big time, flat out, how the FUCK did you not see that was fake FRAUD. Boss was SICK about it. He seemed extremely frustrated, but more worried than mad.
Since S-hole approved it, it'll come back on him when it charges back. Now I really have to PRAY that he got a write-up in the fray of last month's drama. I have to wonder what will happen to him... naturally, I expect Boss will do everything he can to "protect" him. But since he did very little to protect me when I had the $200 bad check charge back, I wonder what he's even capable of doing. If he doesn't get written up, I'll be PISSED.
On a more positive note, I applied for an Assistant Manager position with another branch. The commute would be horriffic, and I'm sure they have their own candidate on staff they'll want to promote, but I am in it for both the experience of the interview and to make Boss wet his pants when he sees how serious I am about leaving. In fact, their manager called, and I happened to pick up the phone. A few minutes later, Boss asked me why they called. I told him flat out I was scheduling an interview with them. He acted all happy for me and said "That's great!" and all, then asked, "Where you going to tell me?"
Yeah, eventually.
Comments:
Post a Comment