<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, October 02, 2010

I've been struggling with trying not to obsess with the impending visit from VP. And not saying anything to anyone at work. B has been on vacation, so I haven't seen her since I spoke with VP, and there's no one to confide in. It's driving me nuts. There's been some sort of dust up about a settlement/overdraft letter we've been sending out (a task that boss assigned to me)--apparently it wasn't approved by the uberhigherups, and they're pissed--but boss had permission from HIS boss (that's where he GOT it from), so ??? Anyway yesterday, he told me that VP is visiting us on Wednesday, and he's sure he's going to get his ass chewed over the overdaft letter. *knowing sigh*... little does he know he's getting his ass chewed, just not over the overdraft letter. Hope the shock doesn't kill him.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?