<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, October 07, 2010

Well that was disappointing. From what I can tell, she's done nothing. Oh, she'll probably write S up, but based on the way she ended her conversation with me, she hasn't done that yet, either. Oh, she had some "very tense" conversations with them, though. Whatever, unless "very tense" means "Quit by tomorrow or I'll fire you.", it is a flacid response. Her main point with me that she repeated over and over: "What can I do to make you happy." Are you kidding? You can fire the asshole. That would make me happy. But clearly, that's not what she's going to do. She did mention that if either of them said ONE WORD to me about this whole issue, to report it to her immediately, because it's supposed to be private, and they're barred from any sort of retaliation whatsoever.

Oh, I could still transfer, but the downside of that is, no promotions for 6 months after a transfer, AND the commute is 30x longer, and I can't afford that. So I'm still job hunting. Of course I've been doing that for over a month and there so little to even apply to, it'll be fucking April before I get an interview somewhere, much less a job.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?