Sunday, February 27, 2011
Well, knock on wood, but so far, according to the career connection website where our jobs are posted, my application for the Mgr position in Springfield was updated AFTER the disciplinary action was done last week, and is still listed as "preliminary review", which means I'm still in it. I refuse to get too excited about that, given my history of success in this area.
In related news, I've been told that VP will be attending our next branch meeting (next week). Of course I'm skeptical because she only shows up about 40% of the times she schedules a visit because frankly, we're not one of the "problem branches". I guess I'll take her presence as a sign of good news, although my knee-jerk reaction is that her presence is never good.
In related news, I've been told that VP will be attending our next branch meeting (next week). Of course I'm skeptical because she only shows up about 40% of the times she schedules a visit because frankly, we're not one of the "problem branches". I guess I'll take her presence as a sign of good news, although my knee-jerk reaction is that her presence is never good.
Comments:
Post a Comment