<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, March 04, 2011

I'm at a loss for an accurate description of that interview. It went well in that I wasn't too nervous to speak or think clearly, I answered all the questions ably, etc. It never became awkward or tedious. It as a lengthy, genuine conversation.

But... well... she never said anything specific, there was no tone on certain subjects, etc., but I still have an overwhelming feeling that I'm not a serious candidate. I could be wrong, after all I've been kicked a few times, so I'm likely a bit of a cynic on the matter.

Anyway, since the BM that's getting promoted has already started training and basically has one foot out the door, they want to fill the position quickly, so 2nd interviews will be scheduled next week. I expect to know by the end of the day Monday.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?