Friday, June 17, 2011
I just love working in a frathouse. Seriously. This morning, S-hole and D-rod were in the back room. I needed to go back there for a second to get something out of my purse, and was greeted by the telltale foul stench of a fart war going on. They think this is hilarious, of course. I immediately left the room. A few seconds later I could hear D-rod howling in anguish as another one was apparently "dealt". Another minute later, they both quickly emerged, grinning ear-to-ear, ever so pleased with themselves. I told them point blank: "I'd like to remind you that I have to use that room, too." "Oh, don't worry, I Lysol'ed it." S-hole retorted. [grumble, grumble, Now it smells like Lysol and farts. whatever.] I began waiting on a customer. Before I could finish, from across the room, I am serenaded by a thunderous yowl of stinky-poo-gas. Yes--out front, at the teller line, in front of customers. The instant I finished my business and the customer walked away, I turned and gave him the "stink eye" (unintended pun), waiting for him to apologize. He just busted out laughing, "Haha! Sassy just turns and looks at me!" He is highly amused. S-hole is equally amused. "Dude," he eggs him on, "Now you should turn your fan so it blows over to her!" No sooner had he said that, he immediately recognized the bad judgement he just exercised and said, "No dude, don't really do that. Don't." At that moment, D-rod was waiting to count in his drawer, which requires two employees present to audit. "Come here," he announced, "I need to count this in." Now I admit, it was highly unprofessional, but I did not pause, and simply said "Fuck you." and continued to walk away.
I emailed Boss and complained. Again, I admit it was not highly professional, but you simply cannot understand how absolutely infuriated I was at this juvenile bullshit, and I actually used the word BULLSHIT. I also basically called Boss out on it and referred to the group of people participating as "you guys", pointed out that no one at our location is still in the 4th grade, and it's time everyone started acting like it. Boss called me back and basically yelled at me for being unprofessional, and to tell me he was offended by the implication that he was one of the guilty parties. What bullshit--not only do I know for a FACT that he has participated in that sort of behavior on bank premises, but I also know he has been present while others did it, and he has done absolutely NOTHING to stop it, and any reasonable person aware of the entire situation would agree that he has encouraged it by playing along as if the joke was highly entertaining.
Juvenile bullshit.
I emailed Boss and complained. Again, I admit it was not highly professional, but you simply cannot understand how absolutely infuriated I was at this juvenile bullshit, and I actually used the word BULLSHIT. I also basically called Boss out on it and referred to the group of people participating as "you guys", pointed out that no one at our location is still in the 4th grade, and it's time everyone started acting like it. Boss called me back and basically yelled at me for being unprofessional, and to tell me he was offended by the implication that he was one of the guilty parties. What bullshit--not only do I know for a FACT that he has participated in that sort of behavior on bank premises, but I also know he has been present while others did it, and he has done absolutely NOTHING to stop it, and any reasonable person aware of the entire situation would agree that he has encouraged it by playing along as if the joke was highly entertaining.
Juvenile bullshit.
Comments:
Post a Comment