Saturday, June 25, 2011
I started bleeding yesterday. Still not enough to be a sure sign of anything, and it's driving me crazy. It's more than what I'd comfortably call just "spotting" and less than a certain miscarriage. Adam's family keeps telling him to get me to a doctor, but that's pointless. They'll just say "wait a couple of days and take another pregnancy test". But by a couple of days, it'll be a lot more clear about what's going on, so I doubt a test will be necessary. So instead, I have to just wait it out. I keep swinging between feeling like of sick/hungry/sick/crampy/hungry/crampy/sick... again, nothing strong enough to tell me anything. So I just sit here and wait.
On the work front: I told Boss about my applications--the ABM one in Springfield and the branch manager one in Candyland (the location where VP is headquartered--after I drove there for the last interview, I discovered it's really not that far away after all, only about 45 minutes, compared to the 75 I thought it was, so I applied for that position at the same time that I applied for the Springfield job). Boss was perplexed--he knew the Candyland job was still open, and he was surprised I hadn't heard anything about the Springfield one. He emailed the Springfield manager, who basically told him nothing, so he told me to email our state's recruiter. He said he'd email VP about the Candyland job. The next day I'd still heard nothing from the recruiter. He told me to email HR. A couple of hours later, HR emailed me and said to email a different recruiting inbox. They never responded. In the meantime, VP told Boss she was looking into it. So yeah, nothing moving there, either. It's like my entire life is constipated.
On the work front: I told Boss about my applications--the ABM one in Springfield and the branch manager one in Candyland (the location where VP is headquartered--after I drove there for the last interview, I discovered it's really not that far away after all, only about 45 minutes, compared to the 75 I thought it was, so I applied for that position at the same time that I applied for the Springfield job). Boss was perplexed--he knew the Candyland job was still open, and he was surprised I hadn't heard anything about the Springfield one. He emailed the Springfield manager, who basically told him nothing, so he told me to email our state's recruiter. He said he'd email VP about the Candyland job. The next day I'd still heard nothing from the recruiter. He told me to email HR. A couple of hours later, HR emailed me and said to email a different recruiting inbox. They never responded. In the meantime, VP told Boss she was looking into it. So yeah, nothing moving there, either. It's like my entire life is constipated.
Comments:
Post a Comment