<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, July 16, 2011

One more work thing: yesterday, I'm just standing there mild-manneredly doing my job, waiting on a customer, D-Rod standing a couple feet away doing the same, when out of the blue, he BELCHES. Now, I'm not talking about a quiet little burp--you know, as if a gas bubble suddenly worked it's way up and you couldn't stifle it. No, we're talking Animal House reverberation: BRAAAAAAAAAP! My mommy mode kicked in and I immediately turned in his direction and said, "D-ROD!" "Sorry!" he said with a laugh, then paused, looked at his customer (who happened to be a man in his 40's) and said, "Sorry, that was rude. I couldn't stop it."  You could have at least CLOSED YOUR MOUTH! 

Later, I asked D-ball if he'd heard it (he'd been sitting at a desk about 15 feet away talking to a customer). He told me he thought it was the customer who'd belched, but it didn't surprise him in the least that it was D-Rod.

OMG, how much longer do I have to work in this environment?????

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?