Friday, July 08, 2011
Updates:
Job: VP called and explained that when I first applied for the Candyland job, they were actually in the middle of making an offer to another candidate from outside the company. In the end, they declined the offer, so the process of filling the position was re-started. Then as I was queued up to start the interview process, another branch manager applied for a transfer, and company policy requires that they give them first shot. So that has to be completed before we'll know if it's still available for me to interview for--and naturally VP is going on vacation in the next two weeks. So, the answer is likely no, and regardless, it'll be a couple more weeks before I know for sure. But she wanted me to know that through all of this, she thought that the recruiters were keeping me updated but weren't, and she knows I've been patient, blah blah blah.
And I got an email saying the ABM position in Springfield was filled. WTF?
And baby: Still bleeding.
Job: VP called and explained that when I first applied for the Candyland job, they were actually in the middle of making an offer to another candidate from outside the company. In the end, they declined the offer, so the process of filling the position was re-started. Then as I was queued up to start the interview process, another branch manager applied for a transfer, and company policy requires that they give them first shot. So that has to be completed before we'll know if it's still available for me to interview for--and naturally VP is going on vacation in the next two weeks. So, the answer is likely no, and regardless, it'll be a couple more weeks before I know for sure. But she wanted me to know that through all of this, she thought that the recruiters were keeping me updated but weren't, and she knows I've been patient, blah blah blah.
And I got an email saying the ABM position in Springfield was filled. WTF?
And baby: Still bleeding.
Comments:
Post a Comment