<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Imagine my shock this afternoon when I walked into the branch to start my closing shift and discovered that VP was there.

The guys told me she was there to audit some paperwork. I wondered if this was a clever rouse. About 3 hours later, after helping her organize the paperwork, I had to give up all hope that she was there to inform us our Boss' departure. Instead, she packed up and left.

[An aside: she was also auditing our Rival In-Town branch's paperwork, which they had dropped off for her at our location. She announced that theirs was completely janked, and it would be easier to just print it all from scratch. I love it when they Fail publicly... it's just another day closer to the day they get fired and I can have their job.]

I mentioned to S-hole my concerns once more about getting blamed for that check that charged back. I told him I have Boss' fiance's phone number and I'm not afraid to use it. If he tries to write me up, I will blatantly tell him I am fully prepared to have a long conversation with her about a few things I find ethically challenging around here.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?