<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

OK, now you're just fucking with me 

Got my reply from VP: "Thank you. I look forward to speaking with you!" Then I see another email that came in before hers, from E: "Hey, I see your job got taken down from the boards--what's up with that?" I logged into the jobs board and looked around and couldn't see anything amiss. But who knows.

Then halfway through the afternoon, I get a call from Boss: "Hey, I wanted to let you know that I got your application forwarded to me. I figured we can skip the first interview, so I forwarded it on to VP for your 2nd interview. I've got a couple more interviews I have to do, and the rest will be up to her and her schedule. So when she's ready, she'll schedule with you and we'll go from there."

OK. So, I'm out of the North Side manager running? I look on the jobs board, and it still seems to be saying that I'm in the North Side pool, and not forwarded in the home branch assistant one. Oh for fuck's sake, I give up trying to figure this shit out.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?