<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, May 11, 2012

Once a cad, always a cad 

Tiffany and J are conspiring to drive me insane, I swear. I opened with Tiffany, and all day long she's trying to boss me around, questioning everything I do, ignoring everything I tell her to do, and generally being a dumbass. Some asshole customer was letting her kids run wild and they turned off the copier. Tiffany asked me how to turn it back on again. A fucking four year old just turned it off, and you can't figure it out? I don't know what's more annoying, the fact that everything out of her mouth is a question, or that she absolutely NEVER actually answers any questions that you ask her. For example, on busy days like today, VP emails her entire region asking for updates on how many accounts we've opened. Tiffany was opening an account--but we didn't now if she was doing just one, or if she was also opening a savings account. So J asked her (quote), "Tiffany, is that one account or two?" She replied, "We have three." "That's not what I asked you. Is THAT one account or two?" All day long with that bullshit. I hate repeating myself, and I hate even more having to repeat myself because someone is willfully ignoring what I'm saying.

Then there's J. Stupid, DickWeed J. J flirts with every pair of ovaries that walks in the damned joint; it's shameless and it's embarrassing. All week long I keep running across women asking me to do stuff for them that we're not allowed to do because J does it for them all the time. This evening, specifically, someone wanted to cash a 3rd party check. We were explicitly told at our last meeting that we were not allowed to cash 3rd party checks unless the payee was a minor. So she asked Tiffany first. Tiffany turned to me and asked if it's OK and I said no. She told the girl we couldn't do it. J came out right at that moment and she immediately fell all over herself asking J to do it. Both Tiffany and I told him, to his FACE that we had just told her no, we're not allowed to do it. Without a word, he took her check and cashed it. Fucking asshole. I complained to Boss in an email, which I had already done previously in the week about something similar--only this time I let him know that EVERY single time this happens, it's a pair of tits and some batting eyelashes getting the rules broken for her and I'm SICK of being disrespected so blatantly.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?