Tuesday, May 15, 2012
STILL NO WORD
I'm super-pissed, because Boss is scheduled out of the branch tomorrow for "business training", whatever that is. He and J and I all ended up eating lunch together in the back room today, and when small talk dried up, J piped up and said, "Man, I wish that asshole would get around to hiring someone. The wait is killing me! That guy's the worst boss I've ever had! ... just kidding." "...unless you didn't get the job, right? Then you mean it." Boss said something about how frustratingly slow the process works and there's nothing he can do. J told me later that he still hadn't talked to VP about it yet. J urged him to call her. "No." I can't quite tell if "no" was just to irritate J or if there are HR hoops being jumped through. VP had mentioned to S-hole that it'd be tomorrow at the latest, so tomorrow it is, right? Except that Boss won't be in, so is someone going to get a call? Ugh, I'm sick of thinking about it!!
Comments:
Post a Comment