<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, May 18, 2012

This is a serious test of my sanity. 

I opened this morning, and Boss was supposed to be there at 8:30. He didn't show. Big surprise. Eventually I hit a snag in my work that required me to call him, and he revealed to me that he had no intention of coming in. Our branch meeting for this evening was cancelled, and he was waiting to hear back from VP about permission to skip work today. He'd broken his engagement with High Maintenance Chick, and just couldn't think about work right now.

Oh boo-fucking-hoo, you slimy, cheating asshat.

Oh, but he assured me that on MONDAY, he'd sit down with J and I BOTH and have a "GOOD" conversation.

J seems to think he's found a way to give us BOTH the job. Right, that's totally fair. He should absolutely be on the same level as me.

Fucking shoot me now, in the head.

And one more thing: I'm SOOOO looking forward to now working in the branch with ALL SINGLE MEN in their twenties. I'm sure it'll be nothing but professional behavior from here on out.

What in Hell's Manger did I ever fucking do to deserve this fucked up bullshit???

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?