<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, May 07, 2012

You, my friend, are an ass 

Our preliminary score: 88.6%. Not great. Not bad. And did I call it? Of course, I did: Boss did not come in. He was in Ohio getting a tattoo. Clearly more important.

And the thing is, the one thing that I am 100% certain is the reason we did not get an A rating? A mixup with Tiffany, and certain procedure that we usually shortcut, and Boss didn't bother training her properly, even though both J and I individually went to him and pointed it out. So she fucked it up, but really, how much of that is her fault if he made no effort to correct it--and as it turns out, he told J that if this particular procedure came up, that he only wanted J or me to do it. Which is fine except he didn't bother telling anyone ELSE that! Had he actually been IN the branch, he could have made sure it happened that way, and we'd be looking at an A score right now. I have absolutely no sympathy for him. He's an ass.

For my own individual performance, though--we're all required to take 3 written tests, and then half of us are pulled for a brief oral quiz. On the written tests, I got 100%, 100% and 93%, and 100% on the oral. These scores are apparently added to our employee evaluations that HR tracks, so I'm pleased as punch.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?