<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, June 05, 2012

If only I could rip out his eyeballs... 

I am so violently angry right now, I can hardly string together complete sentences. For the past several days, I've been calling and texting Boss trying to speak with him about the situation. He refuses to return my calls, and avoids all contact with me at work to the point that I can't have a simple conversation with him. Of course I presume this is because I'm about to get fired, although it could also be because he's gotten in trouble, too. Regardless, the dickless asshole refuses to speak to me. And then today, J kept talking about his big promotion over and over again.

"I'm so tired of waiting to hear what's going on! It's not fair that nobody knows except you and me!" and then finally, just before my shift was done today, he read a text (of course he had his phone out when it's against the rules), "Boss said I can change the title on my email signature and order a new nametag!! FINALLY, everybody can know!!! Man, I've waited SO LONG for this, you guys! You have NO IDEA!! I mean, it's been like a a YEAR and a HALF!!"

Seriously want to kill him with my fingers.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?