<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Just kick me while I'm down, please 

DD hurt herself at school on Friday during band practice. We took her to urgent care, who X-rayed her wrist and said someone would call the next day. Of course no one did, and of course they didn't return my calls until Monday. By then all they could say was it was inconclusive and the radiologist was seeking a 2nd opinion. Then late Monday they call and say she needs to see an orthopedist. Today the ortho says she broke her scaphiod bone, and it's treated one of two ways: 8 weeks in a cast or surgery. He recommends surgery, because if the bone doesn't heal in the exact right position, she could lose range of motion and develop arthritis later.

Because money just flys out of my asshole, people. Why the FUCK not.

You know, it's bad enough that I've been backed into a corner and I'm feeding my family ramen noodles right now, I already feel like a FUCKING LOSER. But now my kid has to get substandard care because I'm a broke-ass loser? Great. Complete failure as a parent.

Oh yes, and after checking all my credit reports, I've discovered that Bank #1 still has not even checked my credit. And Rusty's late credit bills are now showing up on my reports. Perhaps if I stood out in the street long enough I could get hit by a bus and let my life insurance pay for all this bullshit.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?