<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Alllllmost THERRRRRE... 

Still no word from Mr. EEOC. I fully expect this means I'll be getting my notice of Right to Sue in the mail next week. If I had five grand in the bank to hire a lawyer, I'd be fine with that, I'd hire a lawyer and I'd sue away. But I'm broke. So I won't be suing anybody. And I was emotionally preparing myself for that stupid envelope in the mail that harkens the anticlimactic end to this ordeal. Still am, really. But then Rusty stopped by South Branch of the bank, expecting to see S-Hole there. When he didn't see him, he asked the teller if S-Hole was still their manager. "No, sir, he's not."

He's not? Why hadn't I heard anything about it? My guess is he either found another job with higher pay or he moved to a different branch. And really, knowing S-Hole, he would only consider another branch if it were closer to home. Like hometown East Side or West Side branch. Where Boss is. So wouldn't it be wonderful if S-Hole has been moved to one of the hometown branches because Boss has been fired?

Of course I realize that that is probably not the case. But a girl can dream. And to add insult to injury, it would be just my luck that after hearing all my allegations, Bank decided to fire Boss--but will refuse to settle because they strongly suspect I'm broke and won't be able to afford to sue. It would figure that I could finally get him fired but there would be no benefit to me for it. Well, aside from the satisfaction of knowing that he's unemployed.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?